Terms & Conditions：
1. This offer is valid from 15th February 2018, 00:00 a.m. until 5th March 2018, 11:59 p.m.. A maximum of 7 days 50% parking fee discount is available per vehicle per visit.
2. This offer is only valid for vehicles entering MIA parking lot from 15th February 2018, 0:00 a.m. , and vehicles must leave MIA parking lot on or before 5th March 2018, 11:59pm; vehicles entering before 15th February 2018 or leaving after 5th March 2018 are not subject to this offer.
3. Passengers taking mid-night flight on the 15th February 2018 can enjoy the parking discount starting from 14th February 2018, 21:00 p.m.
4. The parking promotion is only applicable at Macau International Airport (MIA) South and North Parking Lot (hours base parking lot). This offer cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional offers or redeemed for cash.
5. Passenger must embark and disembark in/to MIA, and present the parking ticket, valid travel identification documents (i.e. passport or Macau Resident ID Card) with original copies of both departure & returning boarding passes to the Shroff Office upon redeeming the special discount offer. (Passenger’s name printed on the boarding passes must match the name shown on the travel identification documents. If found using forged boarding passes, Macau International Airport Company Limited (CAM) reserves the right to seek all remedies available by law and in equity for such violations).
6. Parking spaces is not reserved.
7. Parking offers subject to the departure dates shown on the boarding pass.
8. For every additional hour parked beyond the maximum discounted parking period, the regular hourly rate of MOP 6.00 will apply.
9. Parking space is subject to availability and will be processed on first-come first-served basis. If due to queuing for parking space, which leads to denied boarding, Macau International Airport Company Limited (CAM) will not be liable for any losses and expenses incurred, with the passengers having no right to any indemnification or compensation.
10. During the parking offer promotional period, in the case of any special circumstances or security measures which cause MIA parking lot to be temporarily closed to public, vehicles that have been parked at MIA may be towed away or impounded. Any expenses or losses that may arise in such case shall be borne by the vehicle owners. CAM will not bear any responsibility nor assume any liability.
11. Macau International Airport Company Limited (CAM) reserves the rights to amend or cancel the offer, terms and conditions at any time without any prior notice. CAM reserves the right to make the final and conclusive decision in case of any disputes.