HELICOPTER SHUTTLE SERVICE TICKETING POLICY
HELICOPTER SHUTTLE SERVICE TICKETING POLICY
(Effective from 29 Jan 2014)
Operational Hours for Enquiry Hotlines & Ticketing Counters
Hours of Operation
(852) 2108 9898
Daily 08:30 to 23:00
(853) 2872 7288
Daily 08:15 to 23:00
(86) 755 2345 8740
Daily 09:00 to 21:00
General Terms and Conditions
1. Passenger(s) may make booking(s) up to 45 days in advance of travel date.
2. The ticket is only valid for the passenger whose name appears on the ticket. Tickets are not transferable and cannot be altered. Any transferred or altered tickets will be void.
3. A helicopter ticket(s) sold is valid for travel only on the date, time and flight specified on the ticket. No refund is available to passenger(s) who arrive late for their flights except in the event that the flight specified on the ticket(s) was cancelled due to Sky Shuttle / EAA operational reason.
Passenger(s) who do not show up on time before departure can request to standby for the next available flight on the same date (not applicable to charter flight passenger). Seat confirmation shall be at discretion of Sky Shuttle Helicopters Ltd (“Sky Shuttle”) / East Asia Airlines Ltd (“EAA”).
4. It is the responsibility of the passenger(s) to ensure that they have a valid travel document and entry visa, if required, to their intended destination. The passenger’s name as printed on the ticket should correspond with his/her travel document. Otherwise, Sky Shuttle / EAA have the authority to deny boarding and no ticket refund will be made.
5. Ticket for any child under age of one and accompanied by an adult paying passenger will be free (except for taxes and other charges if any) but will not have their own seat. No more than two children under the age of one will be accommodated on the same flight. Children over the age of one are required to pay full ticket fare.
6. Passengers may carry onboard one piece of hand luggage, weighing no more than 5 kg. Each piece of hand luggage shall not exceed the maximum dimensions of 16 x 14 x 6 inches. Any item that exceeds the size or weight limits will be required to travel as checked baggage and each piece of checked-in baggage shall not exceed the maximum dimensions of 37 x 24 inches.
7. A maximum free checked-in baggage weight allowance of up to 7 kgs per passenger (except for infants) is permitted. Every kg of excess baggage thereafter shall be charged at a rate of HKD/MOP/RMB 300.
8. Once a booking is confirmed, a HKD/MOP/RMB 500 handling fee per ticket will be charged for any request for rebooking or cancellation. However, change of passenger name is not permitted.
9. No cancellation is allowed less than 24 hours and no amendment is allowed less than 1 hour prior to the confirmed departure time. In such cases, no refund will be issued.
10. In case of a lost ticket, a HKD/MOP/RMB 500 handling fee will be charged for ticket replacement.
11. Sky Shuttle / EAA reserves the right to deny boarding or to refuse the carriage of any person(s) whose condition presents an actual or potential safety hazard or risk (including but not limited to impairment and intoxication from alcohol and drugs) to our passengers, crew, staff or property.
12. Passengers are advised that the Warsaw Convention or Montreal Convention may be applicable and that the Convention governs and in most cases limits the liability of carriers for death or personal injury and in respect of loss or damage to baggage.
13. Sky Shuttle and EAA will be fully indemnified against any claims for compensation or expenses incurred by the passenger as a result of the flight cancellation. In case of dispute, the decision of Sky Shuttle and EAA shall be final. Sky Shuttle and EAA reserve the right to amend these terms, conditions and general ticketing policy without prior notice.
Ticketing Arrangements (including for regular charter flight)
For Hong Kong & Macau vv Route
· Passengers should check in at our departure lounge at least 20 minutes before departure time.
· Should the flight be cancelled due to bad weather, free ferry transportation will be arranged for the passenger(s) and ticket(s) will be refunded except all the handling fees. (Not applicable to promotional or special discount ticket(s)). No ticket(s) shall be refunded for no show passenger(s) except for flight cancellation due to Sky Shuttle / EAA operational reason.
For Macau & Shenzhen vv Route
· Passengers should check in at the departure lounge at least 30 minutes before departure time.
· Should the flight be cancelled due to bad weather, free ferry transportation will be arranged for the passenger(s) and ticket(s) will be refunded except all the handling fees. (Not applicable to promotional or special discount ticket(s)). No tickets shall be refunded for no show passengers except for flight cancellation due to Sky Shuttle / EAA operational reason.