Macau International Airport 5 Days with 50% Discount Car Parking Promotion during Christmas
Terms & Conditions
- This parking promotion offer is valid from 0:00 on 15th December 2023, until 03:00 on 1st January 2024. During this period, 50% parking fee discount for a maximum of 5 consecutive days (i.e. 120 hours = 5 days * 24 hours) may be applicable to each vehicle per visit.
- The parking time that exceeds the maximum of 120 hours or is not covered by the parking promotion period mentioned in Clause 1 above will be subject to the regular hourly fee rate. (Currently the regular hourly rate for parking fee is MOP 6.00 per hour for private car and MOP 2.00 per hour for motorcycle. A fraction of an hour will be charged as one hour.)
- The parking promotion offer is only applicable at Macau International Airport (MIA) South or North Parking Lots (hourly fee based parking spaces). This offer cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional offers or redeemed for cash.
- Only flight passengers using the MIA (for both embarking and disembarking) are eligible for the parking promotion offer. The passengers must present their valid travel identification documents (i.e. passport or Macau Resident ID Card) and the original boarding passes of both of the departure & returning flights (from & to MIA) to the Shroff Office to redeem the discount of the parking promotion and to pay the parking fee before picking up the vehicle. (Passenger’s name printed on the boarding passes must match the name shown on the travel identification documents. Passengers shall be liable for corresponding legal liabilities if using forged or false document.)
In the event that the parking fee without discount is automatically deducted by the “MPark” automatic parking fee collection system service or any other payment method/service associated with the passenger's vehicle due to any failure to complete the abovementioned procedure, Macau International Airport Company Limited (CAM) will not be liable for any loss or expenses incurred, and the passenger will have no right to any compensation or reimbursement.
- The parking promotion offer may only apply to the period from the departure date of the flight from Macau until the next day of the departure date of the flight to Macau as shown on the relevant boarding passes: (i) If the vehicle enters the car park prior to the flight departure date shown on the boarding pass of the flight from Macau, the discount may only apply from 0:00 of that date shown on that boarding pass; (ii) If the vehicle leaves the car park later than the next day of the flight departure date shown on the boarding pass of the flight arriving at Macau, the discount will end no later than 23:59 on the next day of that flight departure date shown on that boarding pass of the arrival flight, and (iii) The parking promotion offer is only valid from 0:00 on 15th December 2023 until 03:00 on 1st January 2024. Outside of this period, the regular hourly rate of parking fee will apply.
- No parking space is reserved. Parking spaces are subject to availability and will be processed on first-come first-served basis. In the event that any passenger fails to board the flight due to queuing/waiting for a parking space, Macau International Airport Company Limited (CAM) will not be liable for any loss and expenses incurred, and the passenger will have no right to any compensation or reimbursement.
- In the case of any special circumstances or security measures which cause MIA parking lots to be temporarily closed to the public, vehicles that have been parked at MIA may be towed away or impounded. Any expenses or losses that may arise in such case shall be borne by the vehicle owners. CAM will not bear any responsibility nor assume any liability.
- Macau International Airport Company Limited (CAM) reserves the rights to amend or cancel the offer, terms and conditions at any time without any prior notice. CAM reserves the right to make the final and conclusive decision in case of any disputes.
- The Chinese version shall prevail should there be any discrepancy between the Chinese and the English versions.
Macau International Airport has two out-door car parks located at both ends of the Terminal Building. Parking fee is demonstrated below. Special parking spaces close to the Terminal Building have been reserved for disabled drivers.
Car Park North
Car Park South
|Private Car||Hourly Fee||MOP 6.00|
|Motorcycle||Hourly Fee||MOP 2.00|
- Car park shroff office is located in the Arrival Hall.
- For more details, please feel free to contact our customer service counter at (+853) 8898 2519.